By accessing the website at https://digicareer.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Digi Career's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Digi Career's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Digi Career at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Digi Career's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Digi Career makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Digi Career does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Digi Career or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Digi Career's website, even if Digi Career or a Digi Career authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Digi Career's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Digi Career does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Digi Career may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Digi Career does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Digi Career has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Digi Career of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Digi Career may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Refund Policy
We issue refunds for the purchases within 24 hours of the original purchase of the packages.
A payment gateway fee @ 2% of the paid amount and processing fee @5% of the paid amount will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
For the refund, you need to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org In the following format with registered e-mail ID only.
Full Name -
Registered e-mail ID -
Registeration date -
Screen shot of Payment Invoice with date and time (You must have received on e-mail/message when you paid) -
Reason for refund -
No refund request will be accepted without above mentioned details.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.